Cherry Fields Forever!

7:20 PM

As it is no longer summer I never had the chance to share my 1st PinUpCouture purchase which is the lovely Cherry Border Jenny Skirt. As soon as I saw this skirt I knew I had to have it, I actually love Cherries they are so tasty & great to snack on during those hot summer days. The Jenny Skirt is gathered beautifully & looks lovely with or without a Petticoat, it cinches my waist wonderfully as well. The fabric is not stretchy so I highly recommend looking at the size chart for correct sizing, it's a nice soft material so I can get away without wearing a slip hehe! Here I paired up the skirt with a Knitted Crop Tank soft knit material that looks nice with the Red contrast. My go to Hair Accessory is a Red Chiffon Hair Scarf this one is smaller than most scarves so it doesn't make a bow, however the Knot style is still very cute! Pin Up Girl Clothing offers so many beautiful designs in their Novelty Skirts section so stop by their website PinUpGirlClothing & get yourself some gorgeous skirts!

Make Up Product Details MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid N.Y.C Liquid Liner MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow + Brow Gel Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
Knit Top : Forever 21 Cherry Border Jenny : PinUpCouture Black Lucite Mules : Vintage Red Chiffon Hair Scarf : PinUpBOOtique xo, MissVintageLady

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.