Jenny January Day 1

2:42 PM

First Off Happy Jenny January! 

I was inspired by one of my favorite Blogger's Miss Amy May,
 to see how she pair's up her Jenny's be sure to give her Instagram a look.

Click Here for her Blog it's filled with Great Reads! 




Today I am under the weather but, I couldn't miss out in at least telling you about one of my fabulous Jenny's! I instantly fell in love with the Mary Blair Train Print Jenny from the Vibrant Canary Yellow to the Beautiful Artwork. Being a huge Disney fan I was excited that PinUpGirlClothing created a line featuring beautiful Mary Blair Artwork, a Collection filled with Magic Color & Flair. 


 California Adventure, Grizzly Peak


My favorite Experience while wearing this Jenny was the time I went to Disneyland. My first favorite experience at the park is when several Cast Members stopped to ask me if it was inspired by the work of Mary Blair or if it was hand painted because the detail was exquisite in design & color. Those two questions were dear to my heart because it not only shows how beautiful the skirt is but, it's also a great memory that Mary Blair inspired many artists & many people from her Bold Statement pieces wether it was her work with Disney or her Personal Designs & that it lives on in this modern time. 

My second favorite experience wearing this Jenny Skirt is when a Little Girl ran up to me thinking I was the "Real Snow White" as she put it, & letting me know how extremely pale I really was in person. The expression she had when she truly believed I was her beloved princess was so sweet of course I didn't want to break her belief in me so I played along.

 So there you have it my First #JennyJanuary post & I can't wait to put together tomorrow's look so I can post a never before seen image of me in my Jenny's! 
 


DisneyLand, FantasyLand 


To Participate in Jenny January like all your fellow Pin Up Girl Pals post an image or a few of yourself in your Jenny Pair Up from Today until January 24th. Be sure to Hashtag #JennyJanuary so everyone can see your pair up & your Jenny January Story. 

Both Tops : Vintage 
Mary Blair Train Print Jenny : Pin Up Couture PinUpGirlClothing
PettiCoat : Leg Avenue 
Vintage White Lucite's : Vintage 
Black Sandals : Aldo 
White Belt : Deadly Dames PinUpGirlClothing

xo, MissVintageLady



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.