MissVintageLady & Doll Me Up

9:26 PM

 Every Now & Then you come across a Great Skirt! I received the "Queen Bee" Skirt that has a pearlescent sheen to it. The stunning pearl white shade pairs perfectly with many hues, & compliments all skin tones. The Taffeta Fabric has so much volume that you won't need a petticoat, this skirt reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear, simple with a touch of glamour. I always loved skirts & dresses, I hardly ever put on a pair of pants unless they are trousers. Even if it's 40 degree's out, you will see me in a skirt, dress, or even trousers as long as I have a good pair of Black Seamed Nylons & a Coat i'll be grand. 




Finding the perfect top to compliment your favorite skirt can sometime's be a bit tricky but, Doll Me Up had me covered with their New "PussyBow Short Sleeve Top." The top has an adorable bow to tie along the neckline giving it a little something extra. The fabric is made of the softest cotton I have ever felt, it's like a dream. This top is available in a Long Sleeve Style, with two other color ways in Red or White. I paired this look with the darling "Aqua Nifty 50's" hair scarf, one of my favorite shades from Doll Me Up's Nifty Fifty's Hair Scarf Collection. The collection is inspired by the Vintage Scarves of the 1940's - 1950's era making them perfect for keeping your hair in place while cruising down Route 66 or adding a darling touch to your Vintage Locks. 







Pussybow Top : Doll Me Up
Queen Bee Skirt : Doll Me Up
Aqua Nifty 50's Hair Scarf : Doll Me Up
Vintage White Clear Lucite's : Charles by Charles 

Click the Doll Me Up Logo on the Right Side Bar to shop some of these exquisite items! 
xo, MissVintageLady

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.