MissVintageLady for Doll Me Up

2:38 AM

It's Official this is my first blog post of the New Year & I couldn't be more excited to share with you my Tips & Tricks, Beauty Product Favorites, Icons, Favorite Locations, Weekly Outfits, & well anything Vintage to Modern Vintage. So since this is my first blog post I thought I'd share a few snap shots from my shoot with Doll Me Up. Here I'am wearing the Kiki Top which is a show stopper, the deep V neckline is flattering to all bust sizes & one of my favorites. It's paired up with the Pretty Pleats Skirt that comes in a variety of hues, the fabric is so soft & comfortable perfect for all day outings! *I always pair my circle skirts with PettiCoats* I am wearing my favorite Vintage Black Luctie Mules I found at a local shoe store where I was lucky enough to get them in White & Silver as well. Shop These Styles at www.DollMeUpDarling.com or see the DollMeUp Logo on my blog homepage!

Vintage Inspired Make Up & Hair is my favorite things to do especially when it turns out the way I want it. Some day's are not so great but, when they are perfect selfies are a must! Some of my go to products are American Doll Liquid Lipstick & a great brow product Granite DipBrow + Clear Brow Gel. A Classic Clean Red Lip & a Bold Brow are my must haves! A good stiff hair isn't to bad either so I've been using a lot of Sexy Hair Spray & Play with their H2NO 3 Day Dry Shampoo to eliminate any unwanted shine from day old hair or if your in-between hair styles for multiple looks. For my curls I set my hair using my 1 Inch Hot Tools Curling Iron & setting it with my pin curl clips allowing them to cool before brushing out. I use a Boar Bristle Brush to brush out my curls & smooth them into place, plus a little teasing in flat areas to give it more bounce & body. Finish Off with Hair Spray for Hold & that's how I curled my hair for this shoot.
Top & Skirt : Doll Me Up PettiCoat : Leg Avenue Lipstick & Brows : AnastasiaBeverlyHills Hair Products : BigSEXYHair Heels : Vintage xo, MissVintageLady

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.