MissVintageLady & Miss Hepburn

8:53 PM



When I am wearing the Lady Lovely dress I feel like Audrey Hepburn, she loved a very simple well put together look. Simple, Chic, & Elegant are a few words I would use to describe her lovely style, wether she was wearing Givenchy or Dior it was always classic. When I modeled for Doll Me Up, I wanted to channel the sophisticated look that Miss Hepburn had. Two very iconic shades she would wear were Black & White, they complimented her very well & she alway's looked stunning. When I received the Lady Lovely dress in those two color ways, I was so pleased with the quality of the fabric, so soft & plush. The dress is extremely comfortable & has a classic silhouette for the most divine occasions. 





Keeping a sharp classic look came easy to me, I try to execute a very classic look when I paint my face. So channeling Audrey was not hard for me, a Bold Brow, Sharp Lashes, Simple Winged Liner, & a Full Cupid's Bow Lip was the Key to mastering Miss Hepburn's Iconic Look. I went for a more modern Hair Style but still keeping it in the sophisticated 1940's era with some soft curls. Using a Vintage Inspired Cosmetic Line Besame Cosmetics their vintage inspired formula help's me achieve a soft velvety finish for a porcelain doll complexion, giving my skin a beautiful glow of a Hollywood Starlet. 


Audrey was a classic Hollywood Starlet known for her exquisite beauty, & striking facial features, I myself have been told that I resemble a bit of Hepburn in my facial features, which is such an amazing compliment to receive. In her film "Sabrina" she wore an amazing Black Dress that I feel the "Lady Lovely" in Noir resembles so much but with a Modern Twist, for the daring Femme Fatale's out there. The Lady Lovely dress has a deep V Line & Open Back, featuring a metal zipper. To be in the same decade as the beautiful Audrey Hepburn would be a dream, however living through her films will do just nicely. 





Dresses on Myself are available on Doll Me Up's Website, their company logo is on my Blog, on the Sidebar located on the right, click it for direct access to their shop. 


Lady Lovely Dresses : Doll Me Up
Lucite Mules : Vintage Charles by Charles

Porcelain Cashmere Powder : Besame Cosmetics
Mineralize Blush : MAC Cosmetics
American Doll : Anastasia Beverly Hills
xo, MissVintageLady


*All Images of Audrey Hepburn were found through google & do not belong to me.*


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful dress....beautiful lady...you and Audrey. Truly enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, silly me I noticed some spelling that needed to be fixed! I am still learning how to blog hehe!

      I appreciate the kind words! Feel free to share the post if you'd like. xo

      Delete

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.