The Lady in White

2:23 PM

The Lady In White 

Part One



"Elegance is Beauty that Never Fades" - Audrey Hepburn 

A quote that is fitting for such an elegant design by Emerald & Palm, as you know I am a huge fan of their Timeless Designs. The Nicole Dress has been featured on my blog before in Noir & in White, I recently stumbled upon the matching Nicole Tea Length Cape which is exquisite & a real statement piece. This Cape is perfect for Petite ladies, & the length is perfect for ladies like me who are on the shorter side. The Nicole Tea Length Cape is made out of lightweight fabric that is breathable during even the hottest times of the year. 




Pairing this ensemble was very fun for me, I am a lady who loves to add accessories but, I always keep it simple. While I was watching an early episode of Mad Men I was inspired by one of Don Drapers lady friends who wore a Gold dress & a matching cape, I thought to myself "now that is gorgeous, I want a piece like that in my collection." Emerald & Palm created matching Tea Length Capes to their Nicole dress, it was like a match made in heaven. Betty Draper was my inspiration for tying my vintage scarf around the waist, I loved the way it looked on her. It was perfect for accentuating my curves, & it gave a little extra something to my ensemble. 



The Nicole Dress is one of my favorite Classic pieces that I own, you can easily wear it anywhere. Wether you want to Dress it Up or Dress it Down. The quality of the fabric is exquisite, it doesn't stretch out for bustier gals & it hugs your curves beautifully. You can wear the Nicole's Turtle Neck Up or you can Fold it Down as I did. For todays look I dressed it up with the matching Nicole Cape, a Vintage Scarf, Pearl Bracelet, & a Pearl Clutch. This look is heavily inspired by fashion in the 60's from the Cape to the Silhouette of the Dress.
- Sophisticated & Timeless. 


Stay Tuned! 
x, MissVintageLady 


Nicole Dress : Emerald & Palm
Nicole Tea Length Cape : Emerald & Palm
Floral Rose Scarf : Vintage
Gold Lam'e Springolators : Vintage
Pearl Bracelet : Swarovski 
Pearl Clutch : Etsy 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.