Santa Monica Dream Seqeunce

2:02 AM

Enjoying the beauty of an Ocean View, 
when I take a stroll along the beach I often day dream about what Summer must have been like during the 40s or 50s. What type of swim suits were they wearing, what kind of beach games did they play, & I wonder what their thoughts were when they were walking along the sand. The beach is so peaceful & when you just sit there looking out into the beautiful deep blue sea it's easy to find yourself in a vintage dream sequence. 
While visiting Santa Monica I took my lovely Miss Nouvelle Sun Soaked Audra Swing Dress with me, it's the perfect dress for a stroll along the sand & of course to take dreamy vintage photos. The pattern on this dress reminds me of 1960s Novelty prints & adorable 1960s beauty products with the pastel packaging that we all adore. The Sun Soaked print features Vintage Magazines, Sunnies, Sun Tan Lotions, & adorable little Lobsters. The Novelty Print isn't the only thing that makes this dress adorable, it also has ruffles along the skirt, & adjustable shoulder ties which you can tie into darling little bows. The neckline is very flattering to your bust, it adds the perfect amount of a va va voom. 
Of course when visiting Santa Monica, you must visit the Barbie Dream House it is so dreamy, beautiful & vibrant in person! The Purple & Pink Pastel hues was the perfect backdrop to my Miss Nouvelle, Audra swing dress. This style is absolutely wonderful, the fit is amazing normally I am an XS in most brands however I tried the Small & fell in love with the comfort & overall fit. The bust area is extremely comfortable, the gathered skirt flows beautifully without a petticoat, & the fabric isn't stiff like most swing styles. I highly recommend checking out the Audra Swing in the TikiTastic Print as well, Miss Nouvelle offers such amazing Summer Pieces & in adorable Vintage inspired Novelty Prints. 

x, MissVintageLady


Sun Soaked Audra Dress : Miss Nouvelle 
Springolators : Vintage
Nifty 50s Hair Scarf : DollMeUp


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.