Vintage Green

10:31 PM

It might be Summer but, Fall Colors will always have a special place in my heart. 
As much as I love wearing Whimsical colors, my true desire is to wear Moody colors like Navy Blue, Forest Green, Noir, Grey, & Crimson Red. Today my Husband & I found a beautiful Park with tons of Forest Green tress that so happen to compliment my Forest Green 1950s Claudette Swing dress from Top Vintage Boutique. This divine 1950s swing dress is very flattering to my petite shape, & it is extremely comfortable to stroll around in. The Gathered Bust with a V Cut shape is a beautiful way to accentuate your bust & show off a little skin. 
Accessories are a gals best friend, & this adorable 1920s Inspired Birdcage Purse is absolutely perfect & it adds a little something extra to your look. This Noir, Creme, & Gold purse is available through TopVintage Boutique, it has a ton of room for all your necessities especially your favorite Besame Lipstick, I am wearing 1935 Cherry Red from their Classic Color Collection. To complete my Vintage Inspired look I am wearing a T - Strap Heel, this style was a very popular in the 1940s, & I can see why because even with a High Heel they are very comfortable. The Tamaris T-Strap is made out of Vegan Leather, I paired them up with my What Katie Did Glamour Noir/Nude Seamed Stockings. 
x, MissVintageLady

1920s Swirly BirdCage Purse  : TopVintageBoutique 
Tamaris 1940s T-Strap Heel : TopVintageBoutique 
1935 Cherry Red Lipstick : Besame Cosmetics 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous colour dress - and with a fabulous shape. It's great on you. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.